Explore what it means to practice ongoing care for and ministry to our youth and young adults. What does it look like to lead a sustainable lifestyle, avoiding burnout while caring for younger Friends? What does it mean to experience the Sabbath rest that Jesus offers us (Matthew 11:28-30)?
This retreat features times of worship and fellowship, speakers and workshops. Highlights will be:
- Experiencing Sabbath Rest — Colin Saxton
- Functioning as a Team — Dave Phillips
- Effective Youth Ministry — Tim Vestal
- Busyness & Overscheduling — Damon Seacott
- Technology for Care and Outreach — Micah Bales
- Young Adult Ministries — Gabi Savory Bailey
We will explore what it means to have a holistic ministry, how to engage our congregations, youth and resources available in our wider community.
The cost for the weekend will be $150, which includes meals and on-site lodging if you register before August 1. On August 1, the cost increases to $160. By September 1, the cost goes up to $175, so REGISTER NOW to get the best rates.
Spread the word and save the date for this unique opportunity! Please share this announcement with those in your community who are doing the work of nurturing our next generation of Friends.