June 2012: Belize Friends School
Please include the Belize Friends School in your daily prayers this month:
- Pray that God would raise up partners to support the ministry of Friends in Belize.
- Pray that God would guide and direct the expansion and continuation of the Belize ministry.
- Pray for the socio-economic issues that Belizeans face.
- Pray for the domestic and gang violence to subside and for our students who have experienced the violence.
- Pray that the students will be motivated to learn and determined to work to improve their situation, often despite the lack of family support.
- Pray for health, strength and wisdom for our teacher, Ms. Candi Young, and her family.
- Pray for heath, strength and wisdom for our administrators, Sam and Becky Barber, and their family.
More information will be available on each month’s ministry focus at www.fum.org, on Facebook and in your monthly donor receipts.