- Input invoices and write checks; run ACH’s and Wires
- Enter non-donation deposits and verify daily bank deposits
- Reseach various accounting questions
- Enter various General Ledger entries throughout month as required
- Reconcile bank statements and investment accounts
- Run monthly financial reports
- Maintain employee records
- Maintain records an file reports that are required by government agencies, insurance audits, etc.
- Contact person for employee insurance information, commercial insurance and insurance audits
- Work with auditors
I started in June 2005 as bookkeeper and feel it is a blessing to work in a Christian organization. During my interview I received a brochure about Friends United Meeting telling of its many ministries. After reading the brochure, I was excited about the possibility of being able to work in the organization. I pray I will be an asset and am excited to see where the future will take Friends United Meeting.
I have three daughters and seven grandchildren, and I enjoy going to their activities and sporting events.
My favorite scripture is Phillippians 4:13–“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”